So for my project i'm going to do a silverware chandiler. Its going to be three or four layers. The picture is an idea of what it is going to be but I am going to change it and make it my own. It might be alittle bit smaller also. It depends on how much silverware I can find. I am going to also add the light in it. It should look cool, i hope!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.poetichome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/repurposed-silverware-chandelier.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.poetichome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/&usg=__UmoZNwlQWOmnATcxcCM_WWtxKVI=&h=1600&w=1256&sz=321&hl=en&start=0&sig2=u6ZrsJtmmJJ2W3STmvddGg&zoom=1&tbnid=tBYOtLrNOVM4PM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=120&ei=9i56TZeiA4qa0QGosYXWAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsilverware%2Bchandelier%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D568%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=125&oei=9i56TZeiA4qa0QGosYXWAw&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=79&ty=88
Popular Posts
-
For my project, I'm taking from zen ideas and Chinese to create a wall sculpture. I will have four tiles (if it doesn't take me long...
-
This is an example of my project and so far i have only used few sports played at RNE but later i am planning to include all of the sports, ...
-
I think I wanna do a plaster carving of a giraffe eating from a tree, and this is picture is almost exactly what I see in my head. Since thi...
-
For my independent project I am creating an altered book. The theme of my book is imagination. This book will contain five chapters: "W...
-
I am planning to draw this kinda images on color paper, and I will cut and arrange them like the first image I posted..... For more explanat...
-
By Friday 4.1: Analyze, Interpret, and Evaluate this sculpture. Your post should be a well-developed paragraph.
-
Theme: dwelling- a place of residence, home, shelter. A house can say a lot about culture, religion and the people who live there. In creati...
-
By Friday: Analyze, Interpret, and Evaluate this painting. Your post should be a well-developed paragraph.
Laur-Laur! I love your idea and I love how you always work with forks and spoons. It makes me happy. I think this will be very pretty and unique and antique looking and I can't wait to see the final project! I'm excited to see how you layer all the forks to make it into a real chandelier. I hope you put a light fixture in it, too, so it's functional AND beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea of using spoons and forks, and have you decided to make the same way as picture or you gonna add some more layers.
ReplyDeleteMake a clay spoon!
ReplyDeleteI think your next step is researching how to assemble a light fixture. I'm going to Lowe's this week so if you act fast I may be able to fit it in the budget...
Have you found anymore spoons/forks to buy?
This sounds soooo coool! I feel like if u continue art, everything you make should involve silverware and then you could be known as "The Silverware Artist"!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEEE ITTTT!!! the spoons and forks will look sooo cooooollll! how are you gonna create the light??!
ReplyDelete