Popular Posts
-
For my project, I'm taking from zen ideas and Chinese to create a wall sculpture. I will have four tiles (if it doesn't take me long...
-
This is an example of my project and so far i have only used few sports played at RNE but later i am planning to include all of the sports, ...
-
I think I wanna do a plaster carving of a giraffe eating from a tree, and this is picture is almost exactly what I see in my head. Since thi...
-
For my independent project I am creating an altered book. The theme of my book is imagination. This book will contain five chapters: "W...
-
I am planning to draw this kinda images on color paper, and I will cut and arrange them like the first image I posted..... For more explanat...
-
By Friday 4.1: Analyze, Interpret, and Evaluate this sculpture. Your post should be a well-developed paragraph.
-
Theme: dwelling- a place of residence, home, shelter. A house can say a lot about culture, religion and the people who live there. In creati...
-
By Friday: Analyze, Interpret, and Evaluate this painting. Your post should be a well-developed paragraph.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Jesse's Independent projecttttttt
I want to get a small (5-6inches) square shadow box, break the glass so that there is an empty space between certain shards of the glass. I wanna make a diorama inside of the shadow box that symbolizes a person's thoughts and emotions, and I want some of them to come out of the empty space in the broken glass, symbolizing a person's emotions and thoughts coming out of their mind and becoming real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jesse!
ReplyDeleteI like how your ideas are always complex and mean something relate-able, but it's easy to understand. (When you explain it, haha.) I like how your art draws people to psychological things, not just what the eye sees. They always make me think, and I like that. I looked up shadow boxes and I think that it's such a cool idea. It's complex, but easy enough to understand. It'll make me think, but it won't give me a headache! :)
I really see this endong up looking amazing!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry jessie but i didnt understand this so i will ask you in class!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great! Now to e pushy...I would like to see EXACT sketches before you get started. I want to make sure I have a visual so that I can help you make this wonderful idea become a reality. Where do you plan to get the glass? I have a couple windows in the closet but they are pretty large...
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you add some images to help us visualize your plan?
jesseeee!!! i like the idea of it coming out, it'll will really illustrate your whole concept!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the use of the shadow box!